Sunday, October 01, 2006

Smithsburg Steam and Craft Show


I had a really great weekend at the Smithsburg Steam and Craft show this year. I met a fabulous photographer named Jamie, who used to work at the Capitol Building. She also has a really cute trademark charachter called Acorn Babys. I will have to try to get a pic up on the site.
People were really nice and I had a great response from all the little kids. People were interested in murals, family portraits and landscapes. Hopefully I will be busy until Christmas :)
Here is a picture of the painting I finished on Saturday at the show.
If you would like a painting write me an email
posted by Kristin Lee Painting's at 6:31 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger slb159 said...

Good to hear you got another little bundle of joy on the way. I guess I'll have to start reading Dave's site a little more often.

Congrats, and best wishes to you both.

3:40 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely stunning work kris. still the only original pieces hanging in my home.

best wishes...

4:42 PM, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats