Friday, May 20, 2011

Face Painting


Face Painting is a wonderful way to add fun and excitement to any special occasion especially children's parties. I offer cheek art, full and half face painting. I also have Glitter Tattoos which are a big hit with teens and great at pool parties.

Add some excitement to your next birthday Party, Vacation Bible School, Camp, Town Festival or Promotional Event check out my website at:
Kristinleepaintings.com

I use only the highest quality hypoallergenic, non toxic and designated 100% FDA compliant, water-based theatrical makeup, made specifically for skin (snazaroo, wolf, Arty Cakes). I also add glitter to all of my designs at no extra charge for some added sparkle!It has brilliant colors that shows up on any skin color, doesn't smear, itch, or crack, and stays on all day! I've even seen them last overnight. Yet, they are also easy to wash off with soap and water.

Contact me today to check pricing & availability and get any of your questions answered! Friend me on Facebook or Twitter and receive 10% off your next party.
If you would like a painting write me an email
posted by Kristin Lee Painting's at 10:19 AM


View My Stats